Sensor To Image will showcase a testing and development kit that includes interface cores for GigE, USB3, CoaXPress at VISION 2014. The multi-interface kit will provide a platform that can be used to test the following:
- How to interface serial/parallel CCD or CMOS sensors
- CoaXPress-compliant cameras and frame grabber reference design
- USB3 Vision-compliant camera reference design
- GigE Vision-compliant camera and frame grabber reference design
- GenICam-compliant XML files for all interfaces
All IP on the kit come in base version with time-limited and downloadable FPGA designs. All designs include a step-by-step tutorial and can be extended with various support and license versions. Additional information on the development kit will be announced at the VISION Show with a global FPGA vendor and component distributor.
VISION 2014 booth number: Booth D31 – Hall 1
To Learn More:
Contact: Sensor To Image
Headquarters: Schongau, Germany
Product: Multi-interface development kit
Key Features: Interface cores for GigE, USB3, CoaXPress.
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.