Bob McCurrach, AIA Director, Standards Development first provided an update on the Fall International Vision Standards meeting, took place October 12 in Chicago, IL, USA. The event, which is sponsored by Components Express and the AIA, included Technical Committee meetings for GigE Vision, Camera Link, Camera Link HS, GenICam, USB3 Vision and CoaXPress; as well as a Future Standards Forum Meeting and a PlugFest.
Related: Check out an Adimec blog highlighting the event.
In spring 2016, the International Vision Standards Meeting will be hosted by JIIA in Kyoto, Japan the week of March 7, while the fall meeting will take be hosted by Euresys in Liége, Belgium. More information on this will be made available soon, according to the AIA.
It is also noted that the AIA’s PlugFests for 2016 are planned at the following venues:
- Spring IVSM in Kyoto, Japan, March 9th, 9AM- 2PM
- The Vision Show, Hynes Convention Center, Boston, USA, May 6, 2016, 9AM-3PM
- Fall IVSM in Liége, Belgium, details to be determined
- VISION 2016, Stuttgart, Germany, Nov 11, 2016, 9AM-3PM
- ITE Show, Pacifico Conference Center, Yokohama, Japan, December 2016, days 1 and 2 of the show, 4:00PM-5:00PM (Device verification only)
Those interested in the PlugFests are encouraged to contactBob McCurrach.
The newsletter also provided links to AIA Standards Forms, as well as relevant news and updates for the Camera Link, Camera Link HS, GigE Vision and USB3 Vision Standards. To read these updates, and to access the newsletter,click here.
View more information onAIA Standards.
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox,click here