This year’s Control Trade Fair, May 14-17 in Stuttgart, will bring together international market leaders and suppliers of all quality assurance related technologies, products, subsystems and complete solutions in hardware and software. Exhibitors will display infrared cameras, 3D measurement systems, software, inspection tools, 3D sensors, image processing solutions and more. To preview some of these products, click the links below.
Control will feature more than 800 exhibitors from 30 countries around the world. A supplementary program organized cooperatively by the Fraunhofer IPA, the Fraunhofer Vision Alliance, the German Society for Quality, the Vision Academy and the TQU Group will be offered at this year’s event.
Exhibitors at this year’s event include the following:
- 3D measurement system from Alicona for mobile surface roughness measurement
- AICON pairs software and optical 3D measurement system for quality control solution
- Adaptive Vision offers software toolkit for machine vision engineers
- FLIR's Star SAFIRE camera offers multi-mission imaging solution for land and air applications
- Four-headed intelligent alignment system from EVT
- Inspection tool from Stemmer Imaging allows for natural product variations
- Intelligent bin picking with SHAPESCAN3D from ISRA VISION
- LMI Technologies offers all-in-one 3D snapshot sensor
- Lynx series from Xenics offers smallest SWIR-line scan cameras
- Miniature camera from Baumer can be integrated into tight spaces
- Modular image processing solutions from FRAMOS
- VISIONexpert from Compar AG provides vision for production processes