The MetaBright LEDpattern projector employs a proprietary optical system design combined with C-mount, 2/3-in. format imaging lenses to project intense patterns for structured-light applications. Intensity can be controlled within a range of 0~10 V. The device is able to project patterns including cross-hair, stripes, grid, edge, and line, with less than 1 micron edge sharpness. Custom pattern options are available upon request. The projector has a built-in driver and requires 24 VDC for operation, with strobe, DC (continuous), and external controlled versions available.
Bensalem, PA, USA
-- Posted byVision Systems Design
NEW PRODUCT PRESS RELEASE
Product Spotlight: MetaBright LED Pattern Projector
Now Featuring the Brightest LED Based Pattern Projector:
Metaphase Technologies is proud to feature our New MetaBright LED Pattern Projector, the MB-LPP. By utilizing proprietary optical array system,
the MB-LPP provides the most intense projected line output. This LED Pattern projector illuminates a variety of patterns at different working distances. Paired with a lens and pattern reticle, the LED pattern projector is ideal for structured light applications. The device intensity can be controlled with a 0 ~ 10V intensity control.
* High Intensity Output based on proprietary optical system design
* Use with C-Mount, 2/3” format imaging lenses to project the patterns
* Designed for Structured Light Applications
* Project Patterns with <1 micron Edge Sharpness
* Built in driver, no special control required, simply provide 24VDC
* 0-10V intensity control
* Versions available: Strobe, DC (Continuous) and use with external controller (ULC-2)
* Patterns include: Cross-hair, Stripes, Grid, Edge & Line
Ask about our available color options.
Please contact your Metaphase representative for custom pattern options.
3412 Progress Drive, Unit C
Bensalem, PA 19020
SOURCE: Metaphase Technologies