On Monday, April 8 at Automate 2019, Vision Systems Design hosted its fifth annual Innovators Awards presentation, judged by a panel of fourteen judges including systems integrators, consultants, and academics who are experts in the fields of image processing and machine vision systems.
Awards were given in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum categories. Submissions were judged on originality; innovation; impact on designers, integrators, and users; whether they fulfilled a fresh market need; whether they leveraged a novel technology, whether they increased productivity.
Submissions were organized into the following categories:
- Cameras - visible
- Cameras - 3D
- Cameras - Non-visible
- Cameras - Speciality (High-speed, scientific)
- Connectivity: Cables, connectors, extenders, interfaces, etc.
- Embedded vision: Cameras, computers, boards, processors, development kit, components
- Frame grabbers and boards
- Image sensors
- Lighting, lenses, and optics
- Vision systems
You can view our photos of this years winners here: