SPS IPC Drives 2013: All things automation
SPS IPC Drives 2013, November 26-28 in Nuremberg, Germany, is a trade fair and conference which represents a platform for comprehensive information on products, innovations, and current trends within the electronic automation industry for both exhibitors and attendees.
Last year more than 56,000 visitors gathered in Nuremberg, Germany at the annualSPS IPC Drives trade fair and conference – a comprehensive gathering of exhibitors and attendees interested in the latest technologies in the electronic automation industry. Each of the past year’s events has seen an increase in exhibitors, physical size, and the amount of visitors at the trade fair and conference, and with the 2013 exhibition right around the corner, that trend is likely to persist.
SPS IPC Drives 2013, which will once be again held in Nuremberg, from November 26-28, 2013, is a trade fair and adjoining conference which offers a platform for comprehensive information on products, innovations, and current trends within the electronicautomation industry. Exhibitors at this year’s event will present in the following sectors:
- Control technology
- Drive systems and components
- Human-machine-interface devices
- Industrial communication
- Industrial software
- Interface technology
- Electromechanical components and peripheral equipment
- Sensor technology
Vision and automation-related products and services that will be featured at the conference include:
- Allied Vision Technologies to feature interactive Application Check at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- Datalogic to feature barcode readers, smart cameras, and laser sensors at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- GigE Vision cameras from Smartek feature angled lens holder
- iiM AG releases machine vision camera mounting solutions for LUMIMAX LED lighting
- Microscan to showcase at VDMA Pavilion at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- NI introduces compact vision system with GigE Vision and Power over Ethernet ports
- Odos Imaging releases time of flight 3D vision system
- Point Grey to showcase latest GigE and USB 3.0 cameras at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- SensoPart to showcase color sensors at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- SmartRay expands portfolio of compact 3D laser sensors
- SVS-VISTEK launches nine new machine vision cameras
- Tordivel extends Scorpion compact vision system family
- USB3 Vision camera mvBlueFOX3 with e2v sensors available
- Vision Components to showcase VC nano 3D vision sensor at SPS IPC Drives 2013
- XIMEA announces USB 3.0 camera with 500 fps frame rate
View more information onSPS IPC Drives 2013.
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox,click here.